||£18 per hour
One of the UK's leading providers of support services is looking for a billing analyst to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The company has expanded rapidly over the last year and has made multiple acquisitions to become the UK's leading provider.
As billing analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that all contracts are effectively managed and reconciled should any discrepancies arise. There will also be data entry of invoices into the companies in house system. You will be reporting into the billings manager and will also oversee the junior billings administrator.
Duties include but will not be limited to:
- Effectively managing contracts and agreements
- Running billings and reports to ensure correct charges have been allocated
- Processing and delivering invoices
- Handling billings enquiries
- Previous billings experience
- Personable to deal with multiple offices and customers
- Previous experience in managing a team and driving performance
- Excellent attention to detail
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Richard Bishop via phone 0203 667 4600