Sales Ledger Clerk, London
||£28000 per annum
If you have a passion for high-end fashion then this role is bespoke for you!
One of the UK's leading bespoke tailor's is looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their finance function. A household name within the fashion industry having designed some of the most prestigious fashion pieces for the likes of Daniel Craig in James Bond and The Queen, this is an exciting role for any ledger clerk looking for an exciting opportunity.
The role will be based within a busy, fast paced receivable team. With the role consisting of allocations, daily banking and credit control assistance. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for the following duties:
- Daily bank reconciliation of multi-currency accounts
- Allocation of payments to correct customer and client accounts
- Process and reconcile expense claims against company policy
- Reconcile and manage vendor accounts
- Monitor and respond to the credit control inbox
- General adhoc duties and responsibilities
- Highly adaptable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high volume, fast passed environment
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Beverley James via phone 0203 657 6973.