Management Accountant, London
||£180 - £250 per day
Are you a qualified accountant?
As part of a large private equity funded group of companies my client as national exposure. Specialising in the business services industry, from document management and print services. Spanning over 60 profit centres across the UK they are looking for an experience Finance Manager to join the London based division on an interim basis.
The role will be responsible for 10 profit sites within the London area. Providing full management acccounts and business partnering to branch managers the role will also be responsible for managing a small london based finance team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for 10 profit centres
- Review monthly profit and loss with various branch managers
- Provide accurate budgeting and forecasting guidance to non finance department heads
- Review and manage financial targets to ensure commercial opportunities are maximised
- Dealing with all commercial finance issues/queries for clients
- Balance sheet review and preparation
Required skills and Experiences:
- Excellent communications skills
- Qualifed accountant
- SAP experience desirable
If you are interested in this role and can commit to the 3 month duration please get in touch.