||£50000 - £55000 per annum
My client is a reputable financial services firm based in the City who are looking to take on a qualified accountant who desires to move in to an analytical and commercial role. This is an opportunity to gain a place in an organisation which will support your growth and a company which are always keen to promote internally.
Monthly reporting responsibilities
- Production of monthly MI pack and commentary for the Treasury Executive committee
- Summarise monthly performance and analyse Treasury metrics
- Monitoring of Treasury income, expenses and projects against budget
- Input key monthly metrics, quarterly performance analysis and other ad-hoc analysis
- Assisting in the annual budgeting/strategy process and quarterly forecasting process
- Ensure completed budgets are accurately loaded into financial systems
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholder
- Relevant degree qualification
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Laura Norton via phone 0203 657 69745