Warehouse Operative, Kettering
||£7.2 - £12.21 per hour
Pertemps are working in partnership with their client to recruit 50 Warehouse Operatives to join their team in Thrapston. The role is on a full time basis, with opportunity to gain a permanent role. There is a great shift choice with 37.5hr rota’s assigned each week. Candidates can up skill from warehouse operative to a FLT reach driver with in house trainers. Immediate start is available. This is a drug and alcohol test site.
- Monday to Friday 08:00-14:00 = £7.20 (Overtime = £10.58)
- Monday to Friday 14:00-22:00 = £7.60 (Overtime = £11.41)
- Sunday to Thursday 22:00-06:00 = £8.14 (Overtime = £12.21)
- Monday to Friday 22:00-06:00 = £8.14 (Overtime = £12.21)
There is a subsidised canteen and free secure on-site parking. The site is in easy reach of the A14, A605 and A45.
- As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Picking clothing items
- Preparing items for dispatch
- Receiving and distributing items at goods in
- Abiding to health and safety best practices
- Ensuring warehouse areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
To be successful as a Warehouse Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous warehouse experience would be an advantage but full training will be given
- Experience of achieving pick rates and accuracy targets
- Knowledge of voice pick / LLOP / FLT is desirable
Benefits of this role:
- Immediate start
- On-going fulltime work, weekend overtime
- various shifts
- FLT up skill opportunity
- Dedicated onsite team
- Temp to permanent positions
- Recommend a friend scheme
You will be working Monday to Friday on days and backs. Night team work Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £7.20 - £8.14 per hour and overtime rate of £10.58 - £12.21 per hour.
Additional pay for FLT drivers.