FLT Truck Drivers, Kettering
||£8.2 - £9.4 per hour
A worldwide logistics company is seeking a number of FLT Truck Drivers based in Thrapston to join its expanding team on temporary to permanent basis based on requirements and performance. You will receive onsite parking and canteen.
As the FLT Truck Driver your duties will include:
- Order picking as per requirements and volumes.
- Putting-away duties.
- Warehouse duties as and when expected.
To be a successful FLT Truck Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- In date / refreshed reach truck licence.
- ITSSAR or RTITB accredited.
- Recent FLT experience.
- Experience of using hand-scanners.
- Able to work shift patterns.
- Be able to provide details of two working references.
FLT Truck Drivers will be expected will be expected to work all of the following shifts on a rotation basis:
- Morning shift 6am-2pm
- Back Shift 2pm-10pm
- Night shift 10pm-6am
- Weekends as per business requirements
In return the FLT Truck Driver will receive a salary of £8.20 - £9.40 per hour. Overtime is also available and is applicable after 40 hours, all candidates are expected to be flexible in meeting the demands of the business when required.
All positions will be offered after meeting the above criteria and passing an assessment.