WarehouseShift Supervisor, Coventry
||£8.2 - £8.7 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for a temporary Warehouse Shift Supervisor based in Coventry to join a major logistics company delivering goods to retail chains.
You will be working in a chilled environment in a fast moving warehouse, working on 6-2 / 2-10 rolling rota.
As the Warehouse Shift Supervisor your duties will be:
- Daily reconciliation of staff time and attendance and shortfalls addressed in a timely manner;
- Manage daily departmental KPI in line with the customers agreed service levels;
- Ensuring best practice is observed at all times in line with Operational Manager objectives;
- Proactive management of staff accuracy and performance standards;
- All staff are presentable and reflect the customer's standards.
To be a successful Warehouse Shift Supervisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Data entry experience;
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel / Word / compiling spreadsheets;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Punctual and reliable;
- Must be a team player;
- A good motivator.
In return, you will receive a salary of £8.20 - £8.70 per hour.