FLT Reach Truck Drivers, Coventry
||£9 per hour
FLT Reach truck drivers required for an immediate start.
A Coventry based, national company are looking to recruit FLT Reach truck drivers on an on-going temporary basis with the possibility of permanent roles based on requirements and performance.
As a FLT Reach Truck Driver your duties will include:
- Order Picking as per requirements and volumes.
- Putting-away duties.
- Warehouse duties as and when expected.
An ideal FLT Reach Truck Driver will hold the following skills and experiences:
- In date/ Refreshed reach truck license from either ITSSAR or RTITB accredited
- Recent reach truck experience
- Able to work shift patterns
- Flexible attitude and a team player
- Be able to provide details of two working references
- Proven ability to work under own initiative and maintain productivity when moving between
- Good numeracy skills
- Previous use of a Reach Truck is essential
- Voice Pick experience is desirable,
Nights Sunday To Thursday 22:00-06:00
Nights Monday to Friday 22:00-06:00
Overtime also available and all candidates are expected to be flexible in meeting the demands of the business when required.
All positions will be offered after meeting the above criteria and passing an assessment.
Minimum hours are 37.5 per week. Shifts are paid from £9 per hour, Overtime £15.75 per hour after 45 hours worked or on a 6th or 7th day worked.