Nightshift Factory Production Operatives, Wellingborough
||£8.20 per annum
The UK's leading supplier of dried ingredients and a household name that has been supplying the best quality products from around the world for over 125 years to the FMCG sector is seeking a number of temporary Warehouse Production Operatives based in Irthlingborough to join its on-site distribution team.
As a Warehouse Production Operative your duties will include:
- Working quickly and accurately to meet production targets.
- Picking and packing of raw materials to be made ready for dispatch and delivery.
- Goods In - unloading deliveries and product from around the world.
- The ability to follow strict Health and Safety and hygiene procedures.
To be a successful Factory Production Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of picking and packing different products.
- Flexible attitude to hours of work and a team player.
- Understanding of Food Hygiene and best practice.
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate Desirable but full training given.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Good level of verbal and written English is required.
The Warehouse Production Operative hours will be 7pm - 7am.
In return, the Factory Production Operative will receive a salary of £8.20 per hour.