Secretarial/Admin, Stratford-upon- Avon
||£9.62 per hour
Our prestigious client based in Stratford-Upon-Avon is seeking a PRL administrator to join them on a 3 month contact. The successful candidate will be required to assist the PRL team to provide an effective and efficient management service for PRL customers in accordance with Orbit's policies, procedures and standing orders.
Main duties for the role include:
- Responsible for general office administration relating to PRL management.
- Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries taking ownership to ensure a suitable resolution
- Responsible for assisting the PRL team in providing a prompt, seamless support service to customers
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient administration of procedures such as the pre-sale enquiries.
- Responsible for maintaining IT systems and databases to provide statistical information.
- Provide occasional reception service as required.
- Responsible for diary management, arranging meetings and room bookings, receiving visitors and minute taking where necessary.
- Establish customer requirements and aim to meet these consistently in line with service standards and, where appropriate, best practice.
- Ensure a satisfactory resolution to customer problems.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Experience of working with the public in a customer focussed role, both via the telephone and face to face.
- Good level of education to include a sound grasp of Maths and English.
- Good IT skills in particular working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Flexible approach to working to include occasional visits to the PRL sites.
A lot of the role includes working effectively as a team:
- Work in Teams and Collaborate
- Work across departmental boundaries.
- Actively promote the knowledge and services of the team and/or partnership.
- Co-operate with others, providing knowledge, information and support when required.
- Contribute to team and partnership initiatives, projects and meetings.
- Share timely information across teams.
If this seems like role you would be interested in please either give me a call on 02476 230927 or send your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org