||£30000 per annum
Located in Rugby covering multiple sites
Permanent or contract considered
To provide professional advice, guidance and support to operational and line management to meet business stream objectives in line with legislation and best practice.
Key skills and accountabilities:
- Plan, recruit and select front line and administrative staff and junior management to meet the business unit requirements.
- Participate in the Security Screening process, supplying and clarifying information and advising as necessary to ensure that the security screening process complies with both Home Office and Company standards.
- Provide professional HR support and accurate and appropriate advice, including advice on diversity, absence, grievance and disciplinary, to line management to minimise risk of litigation in accordance with current legislation.
- Coach, support and motivate the HR administration staff in order to develop and enhance individual and team performance and to optimise service delivery.
- Assist in the updating and implementation of policies and procedures to meet business requirements.
- Provide accurate data and produce management information relating to employees, in order to inform line management of trends and statistics, in accordance with company requirements.
- Assist in encouraging a climate of employee development and satisfaction to engage employees and achieve and maintain IIP accreditation.
- Check and validate the accuracy of make up to gross pay up for allocated employees, ensuring that Terms and Conditions, pay rules and deadlines are met.
- Act in accordance with security and operational instructions at all times to ensure the maintenance of security within the secure environment.
- Experience of project/ work planning, monitoring and reviewing
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Partly qualified professional
- Generalist HR experience