Internal Recruiter 12 Month FTC, Cheltenham
||£25000 - £28000 per annum
In-house Recruiter - 6 month contract
If you are an experienced Recruiter with a demonstrable track record in experienced hire recruitment then I am keen to hear from you! A well established financial services organisation based in the Cheltenham region are looking to hire an operational Recruitment Specialist to take ownership of that function for a 6 month period.
Working closely with the wider business, you will be required to manage the full end to end recruitment process for all experienced hires and graduate hires across the organisation, covering all levels. This involves liaising with all hiring managrs to understand the key requirements of the role as well taking a proactive approach to filling roles.
The in-house recruiter will report into the HR Operations Manager.
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment process whilst undertaking a reduction of expenditure and usage of external suppliers, e.g recruitment agencies
- Maintain a healthy talent pipeline for current and future vacancies using Social Media methods where approopriate
- Look after the recruitment of all graduates and trainees for this years intake
- Liaise with external service providers and internal stakeholders, where applicable
- Create and manage the PSL
- Review and re-negotiate terms and conditions
- Assist hiring managers with general recruitment queries and offer support where required
- Utilise direct sourcing where appropriate to reduce agency spend across the organisation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience of working in a recruitment focused role either within an agency or in-house setting
- Have experience of recruiting volume around 30 roles at any one time
- Have looked after both senior and graduate level hires previously
- Be an excellent communicator and confident advising at all levels
If you have experience of the above and are interested in finding out more about this role please call Jenna Stocks on 0121 450 5030 or forward your CV to email@example.com