HR Operations Manager, London
||£45000 per annum
HR Operations Manager
c. 45,000 per annum
A well respected, international not for profit organisation is currently looking for a new HR Operations Manager, who will ensure the efficient delivery of all day to day global HR operations and processes for the business.
Reporting into the Corporate Services Director, the post-holder will hold responsibility for all HR activity across a global remit (five continents), which will include handling matters relating to: HR policies, Recruitment, Contracts, Payroll and Compliance (i.e. visas), Employee Relations including performance management issues, Training and HR systems.
* Ensuring that all HR processes are delivered in a professional, compliant and customer focused manner
* Forming and building up strong working relationships with key stakeholders within Finance, Internal Communications and IT etc.
* Ensuring that the organisation continues to comply with employment law regulations
*Handling employee relations issues, including facilitating any disciplinary, grievance or redundancy procedures, as well as continuing to contribute to activities related to learning and development
* Providing direction and guidance to the Regional Managers globally, in respect of the HR administrative work they undertake
* Managing the HR budget in consultation with Corporate Services Director, Finance department and Senior HR Officer
* Developing, reviewing, updating and maintaining HR policies and procedures
* Overseeing and coordinating recruitment processes globally, ensuring that recruitment outcomes meet the strategic needs of the organisation
* Managing the operation of the organisation's global payroll services
* Ensuring the upkeep of the HR system (Cascade), and efficient use of HR data and metrics.
* Line Management of 2, ensuring that the HR team are motivated and developed appropriately.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Full CIPD membership is ESSENTIAL
* Previous experience strategically developing and delivering a range of HR operational processes for a multi-site organisation
* Previous experience of working for an international organisation with a multi-discipline and diverse workforce
* Line management experience
* Analytical mind-set, matched with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Vested interest in the not for profit sector
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480103805.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.