||£450 per day
Organisation Development Manager
Day Rate: 450 pd
7-10 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Organisation Development Manager to join a leading UK publishing company on an interim basis. The company creates content for multiple platforms, across print, online, mobile, tablets and experiences with its advertising team working in partnership with clients and agencies to create bespoke advertising solutions across all of its brands.
The purpose of the role is to support and enable further cultural change through developing solutions and to support the Senior Learning and Development Manager and Head of Organisation Development to deliver the people strategy. This includes diagnosis, planning, design and delivery of a range of organisational development interventions including learning and development solutions as required.
This role is being appointed at an exciting period of transformational change to support the business, business leaders and senior HR colleagues to identify appropriate organisational development interventions to deliver meaningful people solutions to enable cultural change.
The successful individual will posses the following skills:
* Demonstrable experience of implementing, advising and leading on organisational and cultural change within a complex, regulated environment
* Proven track record of designing and delivering Learning and OD interventions
* Experience of developing blended learning solutions including training, facilitation, e-learning and coaching
* Experienced OD/Learning and Development practitioner with good generalist experience, understanding of OD/ Learning and Development best practice, and some exposure to talent management/career progression strategies.
* Strong ability to diagnose requirements, design appropriate organisation development or learning interventions to deliver or liaise with 3rd party Learning and Development providers so that they can develop appropriate solutions.
* Strong intellectual capacity and ability to analyse, understand and advise on complex OD/ Learning and Development issues from a commercial perspective and with cultural sensitivity but underpinned by a detailed (or developing) understanding of best practiced OD/ Learning and Development.
* Able to be proactive, lead by example and support the implementation of change across the business through the design of innovative OD/ Learning and Development solutions.
* Experience within the Publishing, Media, Entertainment, Technology or Retail sectors is referred but not essential
The role is looking to commence January 2017 with interviews starting immediately so if this role is of interest, or if you would like to recommend an individual from your network, please contact Charly at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.