GCSE ICT Teachers, Oldham
||£100 - £190 per day
We are working in partnership with a large, successful secondary school in the Oldham LA, as they are looking to recruit a two teachers of ICT to their team, for January 2017. This post is permanent, and, for the successful candidate, a TLR point is available.
Located within a short drive of the M60, M61 and M62, and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Manchester, Rochdale, Bury and Lancashire) our school is accessible to teaching professionals from across the Greater Manchester and Lancashire areas.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant degree achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent subject knowledge of Key Stage 3 and 4 ICT
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Secondary Education or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: GCSE ICT teacher jobs, ICT teacher Oldham, ICT teacher Oldham, ICT teacher Rochdale, secondary school teacher jobs, key stage four ICT Oldham