GCSE Biology Teacher, Manchester
||£110 - £168 per day
We are working in partnership with a large, successful secondary school in the Trafford LA, as they are looking to recruit a teacher of Biology to their team, for January 2017.
Located within a short drive of the M60, M62 and M56, and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Manchester, Merseyside and Cheshire) our school is accessible to teaching professionals from across the North West Region.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant biology degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent subject knowledge of Key Stage 3 Science
- And hold impeccable subject knowledge of Key Stage 4 Biology
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Secondary Education or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: GCSE Science teacher jobs, Science teacher trafford, Science teacher trafford, KS4 Science teacher trafford, secondary school teacher jobs, key stage four Science trafford, Science jobs Manchester