English Teacher - Oldham, Oldham
||£110 - £184 per day
We are working in partnership with a secondary school in the Oldham LA, as they are looking to recruit a teacher of English to their staff team; initially on a temporary supply basis, with a view to a permanent contract from January 2017.
With a recently appointed Headteacher, and, a great sense of team spirit between the staff, this is a perfect opportunity for an experienced English teacher to be a part of a huge success story.
Located within a short drive of the M60, M62 and M67, and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Manchester, Lancashire and Yorkshire) our school is accessible to teaching professionals from across the North West Region.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant biology degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent subject knowledge of Key Stage 3 English
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Secondary Education or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: GCSE English teacher jobs, English teacher oldham, English teacher oldham, KS4 English teacher oldham, secondary school teacher jobs, key stage four English oldham, English jobs Manchester