KS3/KS4 RE Teacher, Salford
||£110 - £184 per day
We are working in partnership with a Roman Catholic Secondary School in the Salford LA, as they are looking to recruit a teacher of Religious Studies to their staff team; on a supply basis, until July 2017. This post is suitable for NQT's or more experienced teachers, seeking a temporary assignment.
Located within a short drive of the M60, M61 and M62, and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire) our school is accessible to teaching professionals from across the North West Region.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant biology degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent subject knowledge of Key Stage 3 and 4 Religious Studies
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Be supportive of the schools ethos
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Secondary Education or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: GCSE Religious Studies teacher jobs, Religious Studies teacher Salford, Religious Studies teacher Salford, KS4 Religious Studies teacher Salford, secondary school teacher jobs, key stage four Religious Studies Salford, Religious Studies jobs Salford