GCSE Maths Teacher ASAP, Bolton
||£110 - £168 per day
We are working in partnership with a large, successful secondary school in the Bolton LA, as they are looking to recruit a teacher of Mathematics to their team, for an immediate start. This post is expected to run until July 2017 and there is the potential for the role to be made permanent in April 2017.
Located within a short drive of the M60, M61, A666 and M65, and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Manchester, Preston and Lancashire), our school is accessible to teaching professionals from across the North West Region.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant biology degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent subject knowledge of Key Stage 3 and 4 Mathematics
- Display consistently good/outstanding teaching
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Secondary Mathematics Education or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: GCSE Mathematics teacher jobs, Mathematics teacher Bolton, Mathematics teacher Bolton, KS4 Mathematics teacher Bolton, secondary school Mathematics teacher jobs, key stage four Mathematics Bolton, Mathematics teaching jobs Manchester