Business Studies Teacher, Manchester
||£110 - £168 per day
We are working in partnership with a large secondary school in the Tameside LA, as they are looking to recruit a teacher of Business Studies to their teaching team. This is on a long-term supply basis.
Located within a short drive of the M60 and M67, and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Manchester, Cheshire and Tameside), our school is accessible to teaching professionals from across the North West Region.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant biology degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent subject knowledge of Key Stage 3 and 4 Business Studies
- Display consistently good/outstanding teaching
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Secondary Education or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: GCSE Business Studies teacher jobs, Business Studies teacher Tameside, Business Studies Tameside, KS4 Business Studies teacher Tameside, secondary school Business Studies teacher jobs, key stage four Business Studies Tameside, Business Studies teaching jobs Manchester