Science Teacher - Wolverhampton, Great Dept., Birmingham
||£120 - £189 per day
SCIENCE TEACHER – NQT or QTS
Even though it is the first week back, this school in Wolverhampton are actively looking for a new position in their highly modern science facilities, teaching science to Key Stages 3 & 4.
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER – either NQT or QTS for this ‘Good School’ with Outstanding Features – being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
This is a relatively small s secondary school in Wolverhampton seeking someone, who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- a permanent position starting September
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
This position has recently been made available to The Education Network, as it is for a year-long maternity cover with a potential for being permanent in July 2017.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
Even though the majority of teachers are not in over the summer, this leadership team are in most days in the working week, and we are still in the office throughout the day.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.