KEY STAGE 5 BIOLOGY TEACHER - TIPTON, Birmingham
||£120 - £196 per day
BIOLOGY TEACHER – NQT or QTS?
LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM POSITION FROM NOVEMBER?
NQT INDUCTION GUARANTEED WITH CPD INCLUDED
The Education Network is looking for a BIOLOGY TEACHER – either NQT or QTS for this ‘Good School’ with Outstanding Features – being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
The best things about this school are that:
- It has just over 1000 pupils which is great considering it has a sixth form
- The leadership of the school is experienced, dynamic and appreciated by the teachers
- The laboratories and classrooms are highly modern, and are able to engage all pupils
- There is a lot of support staff within the school, and science department, which removes behaviour issues in class
- Offering pay to school from day one
- NQT Induction if required
This is a fairly small school in Tipton, who are looking for someone who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher
- Can Teacher Key Stage 5 Biology
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4 core Science
- Can teach International Baccalaureate
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
We appreciate that you may be busy at this time of year as it is the first week of the summer holidays, but we and the school are working over the summer to secure the best teachers for the role, so if this sounds like the ideal position for you for September, please send yur CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.