Reception Teacher, Birmingham
||£124 - £144 per day
Reception Primary Teacher -
Lovely 2 form entry Primary School looking for a QTS Reception Teacher. This role would be starting in January but the school is looking to interview ASAP.
The schools great, and having worked very closely for several years now I can truely say its a school any teacher would love to work at.
They are really after a Teacher who has experience as a reception teacher
- Be dynamic, highly motivated with a clear vision
- Be committed to the highest standards of learning for all
- Be innovative and able to demonstrate exciting and creative learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Demonstrate high standards in themselves and their work and expect high standard from others
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
- Be committed to their own professional learning
- Be an aspiration for themselves and the school
Some of the benefits to using The Education Network include:
- Great pay rates.
- It's easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS