TEACHER OF ENGLISH - GREAT DEPT - COVENTRY, Birmingham
||£115 - £196 per day
Competitive rates of pay
The Education Network as been lucky enough to be given a vacancy at a 'Good school with Outstanding features' - all the aspects of the school are outstanding, except the very good grades of the school.
The Head Teacher is looking to offer a permanent position to NQT English Teachers or QTS English Teacher who meet the high demands of their intelligent students.
The relatively small school has 750 students on role, and are very academic.
Looking to meet with teachers as soon as they can, for a permanent position - this school is seeking someone, who:
- is an NQT English Teacher, or
- a QTS English Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- will be teaching in a multi-ethnic school
- is proactive, and open to change
- has received recent, and relevant training in education practise
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleague
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- a permanent position starting September
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.