Teaching Assistant, Walsall
||£65 - £75 per day
Teaching Assistant - Walsall - SEND
Are you a Teaching Assistant with SEN experience looking for a new challenge?
The Education Network are seeking Teaching Assistants and NQT's for 1:1 SEND support roles in SEND Schools in Walsall. We cover long term and permanent roles as well as temporary cover.
We have several exciting opportunities to join exceptional teams and support pupils in class groups and on a 1:1 basis. You will be expected to provide good quality support and strong pastoral care.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience of working with children in a school setting or similar environment.
- Ability to support children with varying challenging needs.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own when necessary.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only teaching assistants†or NQTs to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.