English Teacher - School in Coventry, Birmingham
||£130 - £196 per day
ENGLISH TEACHER - COVENTRY
UPPER PAY SCALE
NQT OR QTS ENGLISH TEACHER
The Education Network is lucky enough to be working with a school in Coventry which has been graded as ‘Ofsted Outstanding’ three times in a row. This particular school are looking for a strong NQT, or QTS English Teacher to join them permanently from January, and attend interviews ASAP.
It is a sponsor led academy with brilliant senior leadership who offer great support – as they are subject specialists themselves. If you are an English Teacher looking to work in an outstanding school with jut over 1100 students, they are looking for:
- is an English NQT, or QTS Qualified English Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- has received recent, and relevant training in education practise
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- a permanent position starting September
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this brilliant opportunity is not ideal for you, contact us directly and find a teaching role that is perfect for you!
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.