TEACHING ASSISTANT - IMMEDIATE START, Dudley
||£50 - £70 per day
The Education Network is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work within a Special School based in Dudley. The school has excellent transport links to and from Tipton, Tividale, Rowley Regis, Brierley Hill and Wolverhampton.
The school is a secondary school with 50 children that have a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. The school has small class sizes and the Teaching Assistant will be working in a very supportive team of Teachers and Teaching Assistants. The opportunity will be supporting children with a range of SEND issues including Autism, Asperger's, Downs Syndrome and EBD.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 3 NVQ Qualification
- Previous experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Specifically working within a secondary school
- Recent experience working with students with challenging behaviour.
In return you will receive:
- Highly competitive rates
- The opportunity to work within a 'Good' rated school
- A supportive work environment
- Opportunities for permanent employment
- Experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS. Education Network is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.