NURSERY NURSE - OUTSTANDING SETTING, Birmingham
||£7.00 - £8.00 per hour
£7.00 - £8.00 PER HOUR
The Education Network is looking to recruit multiple qualified nursery nurses looking for full and part time work. We are working with a range of excellent Early Years centres and nurseries that provide a supportive work environment, opportunities for career development and continued professional development.
The nursery has an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating, with first class indoor and outdoor facilities providing an excellent learning environment. There is excellent transport links to and from the Nursery across Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will be:
- At least level 3 NVQ qualified
- Have at least 6 months experience working within an early years setting
- Ideally hold a paediatric first aid qualification
- Able to work using your own initiative
- Enjoy working with children of all ages and abilities.
In return you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to work within an 'Outstanding' setting
- A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
- Market leading rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities for career development.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local Nursery Nurses to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.