Team Leader - Communications Department, Ayr
||£39000 - £41000 per annum
TEAM LEADER - COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENT
SALARY £39K - £41K DOE
My public sector client based in the Ayrshire area is currently looking for an experienced Team Leader within their Communications Department. The role will entail providing technical help within planning, installing, testing & tuning.
You will be responsible for management of analysts and trainees within the voice and data communications team, have ability to make financial decisions. You will be setting team objectives and monitoring and evaluating work within company set standards and statutory requirements.
- Making policy decisions
- Providing technical support
- Setting team objectives
- Ensuring financial regulations & performance standards are met
- Implement change and promote organisation values
- Assist management in implementation of new strategies
- Performance and capacity monitoring
- Project management
- Preparing disaster recovery and test plans
- Support of LAN & WAN hardware and software
- Management of VoIP and telephone systems
- Management of IT and firewall systems
- Negotiate with external suppliers
To considered for the role you must have:
- Team management experience
- CCNP qualification
- Project management experience
- Problem solving skills
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to own and manage problems to resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation experience dealing with external suppliers
- Data communications experience and Network Design
In return my client is offering a competitive salary of between £39,000 - £41,000 depending on experience along with other company benefits.
To apply please click here or discuss further please call Layla Carswell on 0141 248 6020. Alternatively you can email CV direct to Layla.email@example.com.