Orderbook Administrator, Motherwell
||£8.89 per hour
Pertemps Commercial Division is currently recruiting for an Order Book Management Administrator to work with a prestigious client in the Motherwell area. This is a temporary role expected to last until the end of the year, with the potential to go longer term.
Rate of pay is £8.89 per hour, and the hours of work are Monday - Friday, 8am till 4.30pm.
The purpose of the role involves managing the ECC EMEA Orderbook across all sales organisations and channels.
Duties/Responsibilities will include
- Processing orders
- Preparing correspondence
- Fulfilling customer needs
- Regularly reviewing the order book and triggering appropriate actions as required
- Reserving stock on time to export orders
- Managing and triggering emergency shipments
- Replenishing the distribution centres
- High school education
- Previous experience in processing orders is essential
- Experience with SAP R3 advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Fluent in English - any additional language would be highly beneficial
- Six Sigma Green Belt would be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
If this is the role for you and you are available to start immediately, then please send your CV in to email@example.com, or call 0141 248 6020.