||£50 - £70 per day
The Education Network has established a good rapport with primary schools in the Durham area who are seeking, confident and experienced teachers local to the area for daily, short term, long term and permanent opportunities.
As we cover such a wide variety of schools, there is no telling where the next assignment will be. Many of our bookings are days, weeks or months in advance so we can tailor work to suit your own individual requirements; be it the odd day a week or something longer term for five days a week, it is entirely up to you.
As a teaching assistant you require:
- A passion for teaching young children
- Be able to motivate & inspire your students
- Maintain discipline in the classroom
- You will ideally have experience of teaching across the Primary Curriculum
All candidates who register with The Education Network will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks and acceptable references. You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No timesheets to be completed
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
For an informal chat or for further information, simply give The Education Network a call or email us to discuss other vacancies or suitable posts.