Year 1 Teacher, Chester-le- Street
||£100 - £160 per day
The Education Network currently have a vacancy for a Qualified Primary Teacher to work in a Chester le Street Schools.
The role will require you to teach Year 1.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or an overseas equivalent qualification
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have sound knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Have great organisation and time management skills
If you feel that you fit our description and want to be considered for the role, please apply now!
The Education Network offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS. Education Network is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.