English Teacher, Darlington
||£100 - £165 per day
Are you an experienced Teacher of English or a Newly Qualified English Teacher (NQT) looking for a fresh and exciting new challenge.
Do you want to join an English department in a 6th Form College which has a local reputation for outstanding care of its pupils?
Do you want to be part of an English department whose English Teachers offers a rich and rewarding curriculum which engages pupils of all levels?
- English Teacher
- £100 Registration bonus paid after 10th working day
- Successful Ofsted 2015
Are you an experienced Teacher of English or an Outstanding Newly Qualified Teacher that would like to join an outstanding 6th form College which is renowned for providing quality education to its pupils?
The school serves a vibrant, diverse community where everyone, students, teachers and resource staff are expected to fulfil their potential. The school offers a well-ordered, exciting and supportive environment for students and staff.
English is a successful subject, enjoyed by students and delivered by a team of experienced, hardworking and enthusiastic staff. A passion for the subject and a desire to ensure every student is supported in their learning, and challenged to do their best, is essential
The successful candidate will:
- Experienced teaching KS5 Language and Literature
- Be a dynamic and enthusiastic classroom practitioner who puts learning at the centre of their teaching.
- Enjoy working with and motivating young people to become life- long learners
- Be able to work collaboratively as part of our conscientious, experienced and knowledgeable team
- Be committed to current curriculum developments in English.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.