Qualified Social Worker, Swindon
||£29852 - £37306 per annum
Social Worker - Locality
Salary ranges from £29,852 to £37,306 per annum, paid mileage, free parking, Flexi - time and local authority benefits
A local authority based in Swindon have a permanent role available for a Social Worker to join their locality team. We are keen to hear from talented Social Workers with experience within this particular service.
- You will need to be as passionate about protecting children as we are, ensuring that children in need of safeguarding receive high quality effective and protective services,
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework to ensure best service to children and young people
- Provide good quality services such as Working Together, Child Protection procedures, Looked after Children processes, the Assessment Framework and Common Assessment Framework
- With your experience you will really make a difference to our children and their families, giving them the support they really need to develop essential life skills and achieve their goals.
Social Worker requirements:
- Social Worker qualification and (if qualifying after 2013) have completed and passed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment.
- Social work degree/diploma in social work and HCPC registration
- Previous experience of working within long term work or a children and families setting
- Sound knowledge of current legislations and safeguarding practises
In return you will receive a basic salary of between £29,852 to £37,306. You will receive paid mileage, free parking, Flexi - time and local authority benefits
If you feel you have the qualifications and experience required for this role, please upload your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 614420