Reprographics Operative, London
||£11 - £23 per hour
Leading outsourced solutions provider is seeking Reprographic Operatives to join their team.These are ongoing temporary roles paying £11 per hour day rate, £17/hour for†evening shifts and £23/hour for night shifts and will be based at various client sites across the central London area.
The main duties of the Reprographic Operatives will be to:
- To complete allocated jobs from team leader through the use of on site equipment, ensuring that the highest level of quality is produced
- Accurately processing in-coming user requests via email and Symphony
- To reproduce high quality documents to client specifications using high speed reprographic and finishing equipment within the DMC - Using knowledge of equipment to ensure work is produced in the fastest, highest quality
- To have a full understanding of workflow processes and procedures. To include: Processing and actioning incoming user requests via email, Producing accurate work tickets through Insight, Support colleagues and work as a team in order to achieve the best results for clients
- To ensure all work is the highest standard by ensuring quality checking is actioned on all documents
- To accurately complete daily administration, ensuring that all components utilised during production are recorded in quantity and description
- To monitor and report any equipment failure to the relevant suppliers - all faults to be detailed in equipment log book and highlighted to the team leader
- Ensure that wastage is kept to a minimum. Highlighting to the team leader any arising issues that may have influence on production quality, including copy quality and procedural developments
The ideal Reprographics Operative will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous reprographics experience
- Experience of using high speed reprographic and finishing equipment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Flexible and proactive, with the ability to meet deadlines.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED