Customer Champion, London
||£10 - £12 per hour
National energy company is seeking several Customer Champions to join their Central London office for a period of 6 months.
To liaise with Network Supervisors and Customers in order to resolve customer complaints. Successful candidates would be required to maintain a close working relationship with Network Supervisors and the current Customer Liaison Officers in order to fulfil the requirements of this role and manage the closure of complaints in a timely manner. Possibility of future scope expanding to the management and closure of enquiries also. There will be travel required to 3 depots within the London area as part of the role.
- Proficient in using a laptop / computer essential.
- Preferred experience in dealing with customers
- Preferred experience in the handling of complaints.
Preferable requirement to have GCSE English A-C or equivilant qualification in written language.
- A personable and friendly personality to build relationships with supervisors and liaise with customers.
- Ability to manage own time and multitask on a daily basis as this is a highly reactive environment.
- Ability to give concise and relevant updates on their day-to-day progress in handling complaints.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure especially when dealing with difficult/demanding customers.
Closure of complaints through close work with Network Supervisors and CLOs
Full UK driving licence, maximum 3 points is required as one of the operational depots is not reachable by London public transport.