Supply Teachers Needed, Wakefield
||£100 - £160 per day
Supply Teachers URGENTLY needed in the Pontefract/Castleford/Wakefield areas.
The Education Network works exclusively with a number of schools and academies. The demand for Teachers is so high that we urgently require more Teachers of all subject specialisms, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Delivering Lessons
• Planning, organisation and preparation of lessons
• Co-Ordination of Teaching Assistants / Technicians
• Implementation of school policies
• Have experience of teaching in Secondary schools and academies in the UK
• Have Qualified Teacher Status
• Be an outstanding Practitioner with the ability to raise standards
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be able to think on your feet, react quickly and effectively
• Be flexible and available at short term notice
• Ideally you will drive and have your own transport
Working with The Education Network you will be working with a fully trained team whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest, efficient and reliable. In addition to our recruitment solutions, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The Education Network offer:-
• Excellent rates of pay
• Variety of assignments in schools of your choice
• Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
• An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development
• Recommend a friend ‘£100’ Bonus
• FREE training at our academy in Leeds
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.