Cover Supervisors required in Leeds, Leeds
||£65 - £70 per day
Cover Supervisors Required in Leeds
The Education Network is currently looking for Cover Supervisors to continuously fill various supply assignments at local secondary schools in Bradford. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and gain further experience for those with classroom experience and those wishing to go on to complete a teacher training course. The majority of assignments vary from day-to-day and you may be required to work in different locations daily
We are continuously receiving daily, short term and long term requests from our Secondary Schools in Leeds and need Cover Supervisors for the increasing demand.
We are looking for:
- Graduates with specific subjects- such as English, Science, Maths, Sport
- Excellent school and classroom knowledge
- Youth Workers - considering a change
- An ability to deal effectively with classroom behaviour
- A commitment to improving the education of children
- Individuals committed to their own teaching development
What The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free CPD training opportunities
- Tax relief on expenses
- Bonus and recommend a friend schemes*
- A dedicated consultant will always be on hand to help with and support you through your time on supply as well as after.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 5 days.
*T&Cs apply- details given at interview