Year 6 Teacher required in Doncaster, Barnsley
||£90 - £165 per day
KS2 Teacher Needed ASAP - Doncaster
One of our partnership Primary schools in Doncaster are urgently recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to start immediately potentially until the end of the academic year. This position would be teaching a very small group of Year 6 students focusing on Maths and Literacy.
This primary school was awarded 'Good' in their most recent OFSTED and are looking to further progress. This is an ambitious and supportive environment with a high focus on CPD of all staff.
You must be committed to raising standards across the school and willing to work towards career progression as a successful member of the primary teaching team.
To be considered for this Primary Key Stage 2 Teaching job you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or (QTLS)
- A passion for planning and delivering engaging and innovative lessons
- Experience of teaching upper Key Stage two
- The ability to inspire, lead and deliver results
Benefits for the Teacher include:
- A supportive team of experienced teachers within KS2
- A management team that is committed to CPD
- Competitive rates of pay
- Student loan contributions for NQT's
- Completion bonus each term
- A dedicated Education Network consultant
If you are interested in this position or other primary teaching jobs please submit your CV to Paul.Zivkovic@ednetwork.co.uk or call on 01226 720752
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.