Cover Supervisors required in Bradford, Bradford
||£60 - £65 per day
Cover Supervisors Urgently required in Bradford
The Education Network are currently recruiting Cover Supervisors to work in a number of Schools, including our partnership schools in Bradford. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and gain further experience for those with classroom experience and those wishing to go on to complete a teacher training course. You will be expected to work in a variety of schools throughout Bradford.
We are continuously receiving daily, short term and long term requests from our Secondary Schools in Bradford and need Cover Supervisors for the increasing demand.
We are looking for:
- Graduates with specific subjects- such as English, Science, Maths, Sport
- Excellent school and classroom knowledge
- Youth Workers - considering a change
- An ability to deal effectively with classroom behaviour
- A commitment to improving the education of children
- Individuals committed to their own teaching development
What The Education Network offer:
- Honest, reliable service with full support from your dedicated and personal consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Guaranteed contracts
- Free CPD training opportunities
- Bonus and recommend a friend schemes*
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 5 days.
*T&Cs apply- details given at interview