Warehouse Operatives Days, Wellingborough
||£7 - £9 per hour
The UK's biggest hospitality company and the owner of some of the UK's best loved brands, putting their people first and their customers at the heart of everything they do. This market leading company is looking for motivated Warehouse Operatives to work in both ambient and chilled departments. Working within an exciting and fast paced environment you will be a key member of our team and will ensure quality is at its best.
The hours of work will be 40 hours per week picking from a multiproduct warehouse.
The shift pattern is 8 hour shifts Days 12pm - 8pm, 5 from 7 shift pattern. We offer a competitive salary which is paid weekly. Day shifts are £7.00 - £9.00 per hour.
The benefits of working with us are:
- Set shift pattern
- Opportunity to progress through the company and go full-time with our client
The role will involve:
- Working in a physically demanding ambient and chilled environment whilst adhering to food hygiene standards
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Picking items using a voice activated pick system working towards average pick rate targets
- Remaining focused under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene, housekeeping and ensuring Health & Safety is adhered to at all times
Your skills and experience:
- Be comfortable and able to work to targets
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to work to a high standard of accuracy
- Work well as part of a team
- Be able to commit to working weekends and public holidays as scheduled
- Be able to manage their time effectively
- Have transport to and from site