Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Manchester, London
||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, bonus, healthcare
Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Manchester
We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Civil / Highways Engineer to join a Manchester based team Civil Engineering team on a permanent basis. The Highway design team are an innovative provider of infrastructure design services to the development industry. Their strength and depth of experience is unrivalled in the market and schemes range from small residential sites to major mixed use developments. Over the last few years the business has gone from strength to strength and this position has come about as part of continued expansion plans.
Key responsibilities / duties include:
• Managing and coordinating projects (liaising with internal & external Clients)
• Report Writing
• Technical Design (Drainage, Highways and Utilities)
• Checking, reviewing and managing the submission of technical/design packages and the work carried out by sub-ordinates
Capabilities and Qualifications:
• Have strong technical ability in areas of infrastructure, drainage, highways and utilities
• Have understanding of highways and drainage agreements and utility procedures
• Be experienced and confident in report writing
• Be able to use the majority of the following software packages: AutoCAD, Civils 3D (or similar), WinDES, MS Office (inc. MS Project)
• Be able to manage themselves and sub-ordinates.
• Be able to comfortably co-ordinate projects
• Have client facing experience
• Have knowledge of planning procedures and planning support documents is desirable
• Ideally the applicant will be able to demonstrate their experience, competency and flexibility to meet the demands of the role.
On offer is a competitive salary paying 30k - 40k (dependent on experience) and flexible benefits package which includes contributory pension plan, performance related bonus and flexible benefits allowance.
For more information please contact Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org