Senior Transport Planner - London, London
||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, bonus, healthcare
Senior Transport Planner – Central London – Multi Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy
A highly successful engineering consultancy with 10+ offices in the UK are currently looking for a Senior Transport Planner for their office in Farringdon on a permanent basis and be part of their future plans. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary consultancy with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. The London office has teams working in Civil, Structural, Environmental, Sustainability and Transportation.
You will join a team of 7 Transport Planners in a client facing role, attending meetings and preparing fee proposals. The client already have 3 or 4 schemes that the successful individual will take a lead role in delivering. Projects will include residential, retail, commercial, industrial, university accommodation and mixed use schemes.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
• Provide technical support on a range of transport planning projects, including the preparation of transport assessments and travel plans
• Undertake traffic and junction modelling
• Undertake site visits and surveys and manage sub-contractors where appropriate
• Assist with preparing fee proposals and tenders
• Meeting with clients
Capabilities and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a Degree, Masters or higher education equivalent qualification in Transport, Planning or Engineering and have experience in a transport planning related role. In addition the candidate should:
• Have proven experience of junction modelling and the use of PICADY and ARCADY in particular
• Experience or interest in travel behaviour change would also be desirable
• Have excellent report writing skills
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be a positive and enthusiastic team player
• Have the ability to engage with key stakeholders
Salary Range: 40k - 50k per annum + pension + 25 days holiday + discretionary bonus + full Chartership support and costs paid for.