Junior/ Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, London
||£28000 - £38000 per annum
Due to an increase of workloads, a building services consultancy based in north London now has a vacancy available for a junior to mid level electrical engineer to join its M&E design team.
The business has been operating within the building services industry for over 20 years and currently employs between 25 and 30 staff. Specialising in the design of sustainable mechanical, electrical and public health services for building projects, they provide solutions across a number of sectors including commercial, education, public buildings, residential and retail.
The duties for the electrical engineer job will include:
- Production of electrical services design from inception to completion including lighting, power distribution, fire detection systems and security systems (CCTV, intruder alarms and access controls).
- Cable sizing and cable tray sizing
- Development of design standards and specifications
- Lighting calculations
- Accompanying the project lead electrical engineer to site surveys and design meetings
- Assisting with the writing of specifications and tender documents.
Experience and skills required for the junior/ intermediate electrical design engineer job vacancy includes:
- At least 12 months experience in the design of electrical services for building and property projects.
- A relevant electrical engineering qualification at HNC, HND, degree or masters level.
- An understanding of relevant design and calculation software such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux and AutoCAD.
- Good communication skills both written and in person.
This is a great job opportunity for a junior or intermediate level electrical design engineer to join a successful and growing consultancy with excellent career development prospects.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB Network if you’re interested in applying to this Intermediate Electrical Engineer vacancy.
T: 020 7932 2800