London- Mobile Supervisor - £40k, London
||£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: door to door travel
Mobile Service Supervisor – London - £40k
Our client is a nation-wide provider of refrigeration, mechanical, electrical and other core building services. From design, project management, plant manufacture, through to installation, commissioning and service and maintenance, they provide an all-encompassing, turnkey package, to meet with their clients requirements.
They are currently in search of a mobile Multi skilled Supervisor to join their growing team.
Supervising 15 engineers you main duties will include:
- Manage and mentor engineers to promote good working conditions and attitudes within the working environment.
- Assist in the management and best use of engineering work schedules and time
- Drive and promote positive work practices and attitudes.
- Assist in the delivery of performance appraisals and the setting of individual targets (using SMART objectives)
- Recommend training and development of team in line with business requirements and continual professional development
- Monitor and manage day to day performance of team
- Maintain a responsibility for correct utilisation of engineers by working with the team to meet work demands and schedules, including standby and peak periods
- Communicate regularly with the Service Desk & Administration departments to ensure effective running of the region. Coach and assist where necessary.
- Drive operational performance improvements and strive to reduce non-productive time.
- Support completion of 100% PPM and Reactive work within region
- Provide high level technical and diagnostics support and advice to all engineers across the region and assist where required
- Work closely with managers & clients to review high cost and high call volume sites, and aim to provide proactive solutions
- Conduct audits of sites and completed Reactive, PPM works as required
- Drive engineer efficiency i.e. through productivity and travel
- Analyse cost base to identify improvements to reduce costs
- Work with managers and promote team work and communication between engineers, controllers, supervisors and managers
- Ensure engineers are presentable (vans, clothing and PPE) and efficiently use vehicle
- Build a relationship and work with other departments as and when required
- Display appropriate standards of behaviour, and uphold ethics, values & promotion of equal opportunities
The ideal candidate will be commercially gas qualified with another skilled set.
The ideal candidate will be:
Service focus (Demonstrates an understanding of customer needs and has a customer service orientation)
Ensures good service
Ensures high standards of service delivery
Consults with customers to identify their needs
Takes a solution focused approach and tackles customer issues
Arrives punctually for work
Strong Communication and Understanding
Numerical data is accurate and interpreted correctly
Uses email and Microsoft packages skilfully and appropriately
Team working (Works with colleagues co-operatively in own department and the wider organisation)
- Plays an active role in building the team
- Has an awareness of own strengths and weaknesses
In return our client will be offering: £40k basic- door to door travel, pension, van, fuel card, mobile phone, 20 days holiday, 1:8 call out with 120 standby, overtime and ample progression