M&E CAD Coordinator + Revit MEP Exposure - London, London
||£32000 - £38000 per annum
2D M&E CAD Coordinator + Revit MEP exposure
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
They would also consider Contract for this position.
Location: Central London
Reporting to: Design Manager
My client is leading building services contractor based in Zone 1.
They provide quality M&E services that include design, supply, installation and commissioning of all engineering services.
They are a privately owned company located in London with a current turnover of £30m. They have considerable experience in the Residential MEP Sector across London working with major Principal Developers.
They employ around 160 staff across the business with 15 being in the design team.
After being to meet the HR team within the business on numerous occasions, I can say first hand that you will be working in a really good team and will receive all the support you need. There will always be something to do and they are constantly growing.
There will be Revit MEP exposure with this role. They have a Revit team in place already and are also seeking an experienced Revit professional to join their team.
- To take the CAD drawing process for the MEP design from stage D design through to as built drawings status.
- To ensure all MEP CAD drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the architectural design and structural design.
- To maintain production of CAD drawings to programmed time scales.
- To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
- Liaise with other designers and consultants whose CAD coordination and collaboration required.
- To go on site & accurately measure as built MEP works to update MEP design drawings to as built status.
- Proven record of proficient CAD drafting experience within MEP environment
- An industry relevant HNC/HND/Degree is desired
- Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems, i.e. HVAC, LTHW, BCWS, LV distribution, life safety systems, M&E Plant rooms etc.
- A proficient and experienced user of current Autodesk AutoCAD LT and Revit Software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of construction process and associated MEP services.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work within set timescale
If interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 020 7932 2800 or alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org