Revit MEP Coordinator - Contract/Permanent, London
||£34 - £38 per hour
Revit MEP Coordinator – Contract/Permanent
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Rates: Up to £38p/h
Location: Central London
Reporting to: Design Manager
My client is leading building services contractor based in Zone 1.
They provide quality M&E services that include design, supply, installation and commissioning of all engineering services.
They are a privately owned company located in London with a current turnover of £30m. They have considerable experience in the Residential MEP Sector across London working with major Principal Developers.
They employ around 160 staff across the business with 15 being in the design team.
After being to meet the HR team within the business on numerous occasions, I can say first hand that you will be working in a really good team and will receive all the support you need. There will always be something to do and they are constantly growing.
- To provide a technical service to line manager, lead consultants, design engineers and job runners within the quality and operational processes encompassing computer-aided design Revit MEP/(CAD) AutoCAD/AutoCAD MEP (latest release)
- To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the client.
- Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using REVIT MEP
- Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
- Create legends & schedules.
- Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
- Helping other Revit users with any technical issues.
- Operate Revit MEP CAD/AutoCAD MEP packages and associated computer software.
- Proven record of proficient CAD drafting experience within MEP environment
- Fully competent in the use of Revit MEP
- An industry relevant HNC/HND/Degree is desired
- Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems, i.e. HVAC, LTHW, BCWS, LV distribution, life safety systems, M&E Plant rooms etc.
- A proficient and experienced user of current Autodesk AutoCAD LT and Revit Software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of construction process and associated MEP services.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work within set timescale
If interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 020 7932 2800 or alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com