Graduate Civil Engineer, London
||£22000 - £30000 per annum
RGB are currently representing a leading International Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their Central London office. With some exciting Infrastructure projects across the UK and abroad this is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to get some great experience as part of an established team.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant engineering degree and up to 2 years’ experience. Candidates will need to have excellent communication skills and be keen to become involved in negotiating with Statutory Authorities and representing our company at client/professional forums and meetings. You will be responsible for assisting a senior member of the team to deliver technical design information including reports, drawings and specifications for the infrastructure associated projects.
You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills working with the detailed design of roads and drainage for commercial, residential and master planning development projects in the UK and overseas.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package supported by ongoing training and development opportunities to achieve your professional status with the ICE or equivalent.
You will need to be flexible, self-motivated and able to demonstrate the following:
• Appropriate MEng, or equivalent, ideally in Environmental or Civil Engineering
• Graduate member of CIWEM / ICE or similar is desirable but not essential
• Strong IT skills along with an ability to interpret and work with maps, plans and drawings
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A full driving licence is desirable but not essential
• The ability to use initiative and think innovatively
• The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• Concern for the sustainability agenda
• Basic AutoCAD skills are desirable
• Experience with using the Micro-Drainage/WinDES modelling package is desirable
A competitive salary is on offer along with a good benefits package. Chartership progression is strongly encouraged and supported so apply today to be considered. For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800 or email@example.com