Infrastructure Engineer - Kent, Kent Street
||£30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Title: Infrastructure Design Engineer – Kent
Due to expanding workload, a well respected multi disciplinary consultancy are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer with proven working experience in the design of roads and drainage for a wide variety of schemes including residential and commercial developments.
Key duties will include:
• Design and analysis of highways, drainage, flood risk assessments, pumping station and rising mains, including the preparation of work for CAD and interaction with geotechnical engineers as appropriate
• Preparation of calculations, written reports and checking of contract drawings
• Site surveys and appraisals of various highways and infrastructure schemes as appropriate
• Checking of calculations done by other engineers
• Checking of technical drawings completed by other engineers
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Must have a degree in civil engineering
• Must be familiar with PDS, Windes and AutoCAD
• Must have a good working knowledge of Section 278, 38 and 104 agreements as well as the Environmental Agency standards.
• Be fully conversant with UK design standards
• Sound understanding of CDM Regulations, specifically the designers requirements
• Sound understanding of the requirements regarding the risk assessment process
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Must have excellent communication skills in IT, verbal and written forms (in English)
• Must have proven post graduate experience working in a design environment
This role of an Infrastructure Engineer is a permanent position with a salary around £30,000 to £40,000 based on level of experience. The ideal candidate would be one who has around 2 to 5 years UK experience within the Civil Infrastructure Design sector.
RGB acts as the recruitment agency in this instance, please contact Parvez Miah on 0207 932 2800 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.