Senior Electrical Design Engineer, Croydon
||£45000 - £55000 per annum
A successful mid-sized building services design consultancy now has a new job available for a senior electrical engineer due to an increase in their workloads and project forecast.
This senior electrical design engineer vacancy will offer a basic salary of between £45,000 and £55,000 per annum.
- Started trading in 2000.
- Currently employs circa 35 staff.
- They focus on providing sustainable multi-disciplined mechanical & electrical design services to their clients, which include architects, main contractors, M&E contractors, developers and end clients.
- Support services include sustainability, low carbon consultancy and Revit MEP / CAD.
- Work on a mixture of new building and refurbishment projects across a range of property sectors. These include commercial offices, high end residential, hotels, hospitality and schools and universities.
- They can offer a great working environment and excellent career development opportunities.
- As a senior electrical design engineer, you will be required to lead projects from initial brief stage through to installation and commissioning.
- Depending on the size of the project, you will work independently or as part of team.
- You will meet with clients and project third parties on a regular basis.
- You will be hands-on and produce designs for electrical systems for various building services projects, in addition to checking the work produced by junior and intermediate level electrical engineers.
- Project management.
- Financial management.
- Development good client relationships through excellent service delivery.
- Qualified electrical engineer, to HNC, HND, degree or masters.
- Extensive experience in the design of electrical services for building services projects including lighting, power distribution, CCTV, intruder alarms, access controls, sprinkler systems and fire detection systems.
- Experience in the use of design and calculation software such as Amtech, Dialux and Relux.
- The ability to manage and lead projects.
- The ability to meet with clients on regular basis and development relationships.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB Network should you wish to apply to this Senior Electrical Engineer job vacancy.
T: 020 7932 2800
E: firstname.lastname@example.org